Hey fellas, hope you all doing well. Today we gonna discuss on the detoxifying the body with simple but effective home kitchen ingredients, that will eventually helps you to lose weight and make your body as it was made by god, fully cleansed. Here are 10 ways and home made ingredients that will help you to detoxify body naturally.
Toxins might be stopping you from losing weight?
We have been exposed to increasing number of chemicals and polluted air these days that it gets included in our daily diet directly or indirectly which eventually makes our body full of toxins.
Understanding Detoxifying funtioning
While it’s a complicated process, your liver essentially does this in two phases. First, it converts toxic substances to highly reactive metabolites and then excretes these toxins. Your kidneys, lungs, and even gut also play a role in detoxification.
The Best Foods for Natural Detoxification
Fats and Oils
Natural fats and oils like extra virgin olive oil and organic coconut oil provide energy for the detox and biotransformation processes.
Nuts and Seeds
Try almonds, sunflower seeds, walnuts, and flax seeds for a healthy snack. Nuts and seeds are excellent sources of fiber that assists in proper excretion and elimination.
Protein is crucial for the proper function of the two major detoxification pathways inside the liver cells — called the Phase 1 and Phase 2 detoxification pathways. Opt for organic grass-fed beef and wild-caught seafood.
Beans, lentils, and other legumes are a good source of soluble and insoluble fiber as well as a variety of amino acid precursors.
Fruits contain a wide variety of phytonutrients, such as beta-carotene, lutein, and anthocyanins that have protective antioxidant properties. They are also a good source of soluble and insoluble fiber and are high in water content.
Among their nutrients, non-starchy vegetables provide a wide variety of phytochemicals and fiber.
Essentially, a body cleanse diet includes plenty of nutrient-dense, lower-sugar, high-fiber plant foods along with excellent sources of protein and healthy dietary fat. It would eliminate most processed foods including inflammatory fats and instead focus on whole, unprocessed, real foods.
Whenever possible, choose organic plant foods. The Environmental Working Group or EWG estimates conventional produce contains 178 pesticides!
Food provides nutrients that help your body detoxify, but sometimes providing specific nutrients in therapeutic doses can naturally cleanse your liver and other detoxification organs.
Ways to make sure to detoxify your body.
- Clean your air. Did you know that indoor air is 2-5 times MORE polluted than outdoor air? For this reason, I recommend using a HEPA filter in your home and office.
- Clean your water. Whether it’s water you are drinking or bathing in, you can eliminate the toxins in your water by installing filters in your home on the faucets and shower heads or by having a full-house filtration system installed. Avoid drinking out of plastic bottles as well.
- Buy clean food. Eat only organic food, including organic produce and meats. This can get expensive, so if you have to choose, buy organic meat first. Due to bio-accumulation, meat that is not organic can be the most toxic to your body. Simply put, when you eat meat that is not organic, you are also eating the “accumulation” of toxins which the animals are exposed to, from the pesticides sprayed on the grains they eat to the antibiotics they are given.
- Buy clean body products. You shouldn’t put anything on your skin that you wouldn’t eat, because your skin absorbs whatever you put on it. If you can’t replace all your personal care products at once, you can replace them slowly. Make it your goal to eventually have all clean beauty products.
- Buy clean household cleaners. I also recommend using DIY cleaning products, as your household cleaning products can be highly toxic.
Foods that actually helps you in Detoxification Process
“Eating garlic helps activate the liver detox enzymes,” explains Dr. Passler. (Basically, these enzymes assist in breaking down toxins and eliminating them from your system.)
This green beauty comes with twofer benefits of fiber (about 3 grams per serving) and healthy fats.
If you’ve never jumped on the beet juice train, now is the perfect time to give it a try. (As if the veggie’s high antioxidant content and and ability to improve exercise performance weren’t reason enough.)
Walnuts help increase circulation and blood flow so toxins are more efficiently transported from different points in your body to your liver,” says Dr. Passler. (Cue the breakdown-and-elimination process.)
To deal with the process of detoxifying your body you should be taking special care of your daily routine. Since bad daily habits could result in bad result even if you eat good. Take care people.